Hiatus Over!

It's been far, far too long since I've posted. I've miss you all and I've missed blogging. Life, love and all that jazz just gets in the way sometimes. More often than I'd like to admit. But, I'm back and with my usual gusto.

I am going to still focus on frugality, gaming and being green. It is what I love and what I live. That will never change. Consequently, this week will be much dusting off the blog, tweeks and general housekeeping. But, there will be new content!

Sneak Peek:
Xbox Freebies
Things That Bring My Allergies Down
Weekend Gaming Events
How I Pay For Gaming Without Dipping Into My Bank Account

These are all in the works so titles may (and probably will) differ. And, anything about Xbox freebies are a near weekly event as I share my finds with all of you.

So, stick around to ensure you get the best from life, without breaking the bank!

Image courtesy of clker.com.

Author: Janna Hall
Janna enjoys the thrill of a deal and sharing frugal tips, cooking and her passion, video gaming. When not blogging, Janna can be found on her Xbox One, cooking, earning some cash or gardening. Share tips, recipes, deals here and follow on Twitter.

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!