DIY Grooming & Beauty: Tell Us!

I was looking over tips and recipes I have shared with you all over time here at Frugally Fabuloso and ran into my gem of a post, DIY Beauty. After re-reading my post, I realized it should not be entitled "DIY Beauty", but instead "DIY Grooming". The tips and recipes I give are good for anyone!

Seeing the title though, might make guys think it isn't for them. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reality is that skin care, being frugal, green and using natural products is not a gender based thing. Instead, it is for everyone.

So, I'm putting a call out to you all, let us share out beauty tricks & tips. Let us share out grooming secrets. Let us all know what you do and what you use as you stay frugal and fabuloso. I will gather up the info and, credit each person. Drop by here and send me the info via our Contact Form or just post it as a comment!

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!