Follow Friday Changeup

I have come to the conclusion that Follow Friday on Twitter has become...mind-numbing. Now, this is not to say that I will not participate. Heck no. I will definitely still send out whom I think are great to follow on Twitter. But, I am changing it up slightly.

Every week I will single out of my Follow Friday lists between ten and twenty people I follow that also follow me back.

Each person will be given an individual Tweet and I am going to say something positive about that person and end it with the traditional #FF. Then, it is up to the rest of my followers to decide to follow that person or not. But at least this way the decision can be made more informed.

What do you think about my change to how I am doing Follow Friday?

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!