Wandering Thoughts & Video Game Updates 4/28/2011

I was awoken today incredibly early by a tornado warning. Times like that make me glad I can only sleep with the TV on. But, despite grabbing the pot of coffee and adding my sugar and chocolate milk to it, I am still dragging rear. So, with only about half of m To Do List for today accomplished, I think I should pack it in.

On a positive note, I guess this means I have time to play more of the Shivering Isles DLC for Oblivion. I am on my sixth game of Oblivion. The biggest trick to playing Oblivion is to avoid the Priory from the start of the game until you are ready to have the Oblivion Gates everywhere you go. Then, I would have to say getting a house is important to stash your stuff. Personally I bought the house in the Imperial City then stole the upgrades to cut some in-game financial corners.

. .
r

Isn't it odd how the characters we play in video games are not who the people we are in our day to day life?

Also, I am nearly done testing the Fishing Spots for The Sims 3 for Xbox 360 and in sometime in the next 30 days I should have it up for all you Sims game lovers.

Finally, please keep the people affected by the terrible weather today in your thoughts, hearts, prayers and donations. Remember those BOGO coupons for some great canned goods? Why not toss that free one into a donation box to help someone else out.

Until tomorrow readers, stay frugal but mostly fabuloso!

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!