Playstation Plus Free Games - June 2015



PS4

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
3.6 GB
Rated M

Think of this game as a tutorial for other Metal Gear Solid games!

Grab Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros free with PS+ subscription.

Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition
499 MB
Rated T

Skulls of the Shogun is a super fun game! Everyone should play this at least once to appreciate the fun!

Grab Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition free with PS+ subscription.

Super Exploding Zoo
666 MB
Rated E 10+

Another very fun game everyone should give a go at least once!

Grab Super Exploding Zoo free with PS+ subscription.

Futuridium EP Deluxe
203 MB
Rated E

I haven't played this game yet but it seems interesting. Of course, the last time I thought something was interesting was Remember Me and about 3 hours into the game, I really didn't like it. But, check this out for yourself.

Grab Futuridium EP Deluxe free with PS+ subscription.

PS3

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
1.9 GB
Rated M

Call of Juarez didn't receive that much acclaim but I found the game to be fun for a break from the usual games I gravitate to.

Grab Call of Juarez: Gunslinger free with PS+ subscription.

Cloudberry Kingdom
759 MB
Rated T

Cloudberry Kingdom is an awesome game! Get it. Play it. Enough said.

Grab Cloudberry Kingdom free with PS+ subscription.

PS Vita

Super Exploding Zoo
1.1 GB
Rated E 10+

Another very fun game everyone should give a go at least once!

Grab Super Exploding Zoo free for PS Vita with PS+ subscription.

Futuridium EP Deluxe
461 MB
Rated E

I haven't played this game yet but it seems interesting. Of course, the last time I thought something was interesting was Remember Me and about 3 hours into the game, I really didn't like it. But, check this out for yourself.

Grab Futuridium EP Deluxe free for PS Vita with PS+ subscription.

Lost? Found this post past it's time? Go here to see the current free PS Plus free games.

Next free Games with Gold - TBA.

Disclaimer
This review contains only my opinions. I have not been financially compensated in any way. I did not receive nor use any samples and/or coupons in order to provide my review only my own account(s) & console(s). Feel free to read my full disclosure policy.


Author: Janna Hall
Janna enjoys the thrill of a deal and sharing frugal tips, cooking and her passion, video gaming. When not blogging, Janna can be found on her Xbox 360, cooking, earning some cash or gardening. Share tips, recipes, deals here and follow on Twitter.


0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!