Back - Life And All

As some of you know, my life took a hard bank to port in December and continued to do so until recently. However, I'm getting back on track and am back to blogging!

I appreciate everyone bearing with me as I dealt with walking out on an unfaithful man, illness and then a more negative situation.

For those curious, I'm now blogging to you all from California. And the view of the ocean is just amazing! I'm very lucky to be near the ocean again.

I want to thank those of you for your emails of concern. I hope I have responded to you all. Thank you.


Author: Janna Hall
Janna enjoys the thrill of a deal and sharing frugal tips, cooking and her passion, video gaming. When not blogging, Janna can be found on her Xbox 360, cooking, earning some cash or gardening. Share tips, recipes, deals here and follow on Twitter.

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!