Handmade Gifts

Some people love 'em. Some people hate 'em. Handmade gifts. For me, they show an additional effort and love put into the gift given to me.

What may surprise you is that making gifts is only as difficult as you make it. There are plenty of very easy but very nice gifts anyone can make and give out. The same is true of there being plenty of gifts that are very difficult to make and give out.

With the Yuletide holidays swiftly approaching, consider handmade gifts. Anything from getting some help at the grocery store with pre-made cookie dough that you bake and then lovingly give out all the way to carving eggshells for the Fabergé look.

Here are some easy DIY gift ideas found right here on Frugally Fabuloso:
DIY Beauty Items
Invigorating Coffee Bubble Bath
Yummy Easy Pumpkin Cookies


I think this year, I shall be unleashing my creative side more and handmaking most gifts I give out.

What about you? Handmaking more gifts this year? Cutting back on gift giving in general?

2 comments:

  1. I love homemade gifts. Alot of thought goes into them. Thanks for the links to make homemade presents.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Sue B. As you can tell I adore homemade gifts just for that reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!