TRESemmé® Color Revitalize - Review

I was excited to receive a full size bottle of TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner as part of me being a BzzAgent.
First of all, let me tell you how sleek and nice the bottle look. TRESemmé® uses my favorite color - red! Plus, the each bottle, despite it's 15 fl oz size, is easy to hold and use, even in a slippery shower. Wonderfully, TRESemmé® moved away from it's traditional black bottles with a translucent bottle. Which is great because, let's face it, most of us need conditioner much more than we need shampoo. Now I can easily see when I am running low and need to get some more.

That aside, once I had my hair redyed, I began to exclusively use the TRESemmé® Color Revitalize shampoo and conditioner and have done so for two weeks solid.

Let me start with the obvious: Shampoo. Normally I shampoo twice and condition three times. But, I found after I shampooed and rinsed, there was no need for another shampooing. The shampoo rinsed away very quickly. This is great if you have long hair as I do. Then, the scent. A light scent that I found did not argue with any body spray or perfume I put on after I was done showering.

Onto the conditioner. As I said before, I normally condition three times. This is because I have waist length dyed hair. My hair demands a good conditioning. But, after my second application of conditioner, I found this to be sufficient. In addition, the same gentle scent was with the conditioner as with the shampoo.

With my use of shampoo and conditioner down, I will be saving money. A quick price comparison for TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner shows that Walgreens sells them for $4.49/bottle; CVS sells them for $5.19/bottle; my local Walmart Supercenter sells them for $2.88/bottle and my local Target sells them for $2.89/bottle. Prices quoted are for the 15 oz bottles. Your prices may vary depending on your location.

Even if you do not have a coupon, this is still a very frugally fabuloso deal.

Finally, I flipped the bottle over, as I do with all containers. I was happy to see the triangle with the number 2 in it. Meaning the bottle is high-density polyethylene which is ready and easy to recycle. Typically the triangle with the number 2 is recycled into more bottles and bags. For those of you looking to green up a bit or to continue down the green path, keep the ready recycling factor in mind. In addition, the TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner are not tested on animals.

The only negative I found with the TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner, other than water being listed as the first ingredient, was that the scent didn't hold in my hair. My recommendation to TRESemmé®, make a scent spray for hair so I can have that wonderful gentle smell with me all day long.

So, to sum it up, I found TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner to work as promised, be economical and well on the way to being green!

I'm giving TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo and Conditioner 

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮



Disclaimer: I'm a BzzAgent. Part of being a BzzAgent is to to be honest. I’ve signed up to take part in this BzzAgent campaign and received a free sample. I have not been financially compensated in any way. I did receive samples and/or coupons in order to provide my review. I am not obliged to give a positive review. My opinion is that of my own. Read more of my full disclosure here.

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!