Gardening Woes 5/18/2011

Seems like forever since I have had a spare moment to blog. A late frost wiped out all my seedlings in my garden despite the Farmer's Almanac saying May 2 was the very last chance of a frost. Oh well, live and learn.

So, since then, I've had to redo everything with my garden. Except now, my little seeds aren't sprouting for the most part. Especially my lettuces. I can't get a single one to sprout. Today I started over on my third attempt. Could that many seeds really be dead? Oh well, what are you going to do but keep trying.

I do have my Cherry Tomatos, Yellow Corn and Red Corn coming along nicely. My Oregano and Basil are still little sprouts but are growing as well as they can.

How is everyone else's garden doing?

0 comments:

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. Stay frugal!